The five Club branches of Boys & Girls Clubs of the Northland provide a safe, positive environment for more than 6,000 youth each year – youth who would otherwise not have access to quality programs that inspire and empower their lives.
What our Clubs provide
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Northland is dedicated to transforming the lives of young people, ensuring that success is within reach of every youth who enters our doors. We accomplish this by providing our members with a Club Experience that includes:
- A safe place to learn, grow, and be themselves
- Supportive relationships with caring, trained, professional adults
- Opportunities and expectations, including access to our programs that build skills for success in school, good character and confidence, and healthy relationships
- Recognition, including our Youth of the Year Celebration
- Fun, including our unique Club activities
Our Clubs are open to boys and girls ages 6 to 18. From homework help to healthy snacks to positive play experiences, our five Club locations offer daily access to a broad range of programs that promote academic success, good character and citizenship, and healthy lifestyles.
Most importantly, our Clubs provide a safe, supportive environment where kids feel like they can be themselves – and realize their potential.